Tuesday, August 19, 2014

24 hrs Fire, then....

Warmup

LC:
3 mins @ 2x28kg; 8 rpm = 24 reps
3 mins @ 2x28kg; 8 rpm = 24 reps
3 mins @ 2x28kg; 8 rpm = 24 reps

Walk:
1.25 miles brisk pace

BJJ Later.....

Worked on guard passing drills a lot!  Drilling after was everyone files through and rolls with one guy for 1 min rounds.  Pretty much did this with 5 of us for 30 mins.  Primarily worked on staying mobile and creating space.  If I got a chance I attacked but it wasn't the objective. I just wanted control.  I had it at times but I'm still missing lots of opportunities but I'm getting better at seeing them....even if it is in hindsight.  Only got tapped 3x and managed to lock down some of the better guys to at least an impasse.  Lessons learned.

Conditioning is still primo and only getting better, even with the bigger guys.

No comments: