Friday, July 22, 2011

OALC:
15 mins @ 24kg; 6 rpm

FSQ:
3x 2-3-4 @ 2x32kg

PU:
3x 2-3-4 @ 24kg

Stretch and done.

I realized after I did the workout that my next OALC jump should have been 14 mins. Oh well, that would explain why 15 mins sucked. Had some definite forearm burn on both arms but that ain't no thang.

FSQ's felt good. Glad to be doing this with the 32's. Gonna repeat this same workload next session. My only complaint with them is that it caused some tightening of the piriformis but it was handled by some rolling afterwards.

PU's were aight.

Bought a Rumble Roller, small black one, and I cannot wait for it to arrive. I have heard that these things work magic so here is hoping. If this thing nips my back/hip pain then I will be a VERY happy camper.

In other news, my wife and I agreed that we are trying to save money and that $160/ month was just too high to spend on two bjj classes a week. Instead of that she decided to do the Couch to 5k program with me and do 1-2 runs in the Xterra series in GA this Fall. Good shit. Since the running on any of the levels are that hard for me I will just consider this GPP and enjoy it. This is mainly for her/us time. I am glad she is wanting to do this with me.

No comments: