Friday, July 8, 2011

LC:
3 mins @ 2x32kg; 5 reps at the top of the min= 15 reps
2 mins @ 2x32kg; 6 reps at the top of the min= 12 reps
1 mins @ 2x32kg; 6 reps = 6 reps

Chins:
3x6 @ 16kg

Swings:
150 reps @ 16kg

Felt decent and was wanting some faster sets with the 32's. LC had my HR up some so I waited til it normalized a bit and hit the next set. Gonna play with this set up some to just spend some more time under them before I drop them, maybe even getting to 2-3 mins @ 8-10 reps on the min. This would make for very little rest before I pick them up again. We will see.

Chins and swings are magic manna, as always. It is sad but I remember back when doing sets of 5-8 reps of chins with 70lbs hanging from me was nothing. Oh how I have enduro-faggotized. I blame it on the cycling followed by GS. Oh well. Slow and steady back to the top. I am probably healthier now anyhow, plus I ain't got no Vitamin-S to help with the recovery this time around.

On that note, I look back and ask myself if I had the contacts and cash would I do them again. At 28 I am at my peak as far as having recovery and a little more self-governing common sense on my side. I would like to say that I wouldn't since I know that it don't do shit unless you have the time to eat and work more...which I don't necessarily have. At age 30-36 who knows. I can honestly say that I am pretty certain my natural test levels are a bit skewed from playing with the stuff earlier than I should have but eh. The next 5 years will be interesting.

Enough gay navel gazing, time to eat.

No comments: