Friday, October 15, 2010

Jerk: 3x3 @ 2x32kg

OAC:
3 min @ 32kg (40)
2 min @ 32kg (20)
2 min @ 24kg (30)

OAJ:
3 min @ 32kg (30)
3 min @ 32kg (36)
2 min @ 24kg (20)

Chins: 2x8

I will throw some tomorrow.

After some thinking and discussing with various folks, I think I am going to stay away from the barbell for the time being and really see how far the kettlebell rabbit hole can take me in terms of both strength and work capacity as it pertains to my goals in throwing and LC.

Thanks to a friend I have 2x32kg and will be utilizing one armed work as above and doubles (LC and Jerk) for time to build both strength and endurance.

I will be throwing at least once a week but will shoot for twice if I am able. These throwing sessions will be brief and consist of only 10 reps or so per throw after my warm up.

1 comment:

Alex said...

yea fuck the barbell!