Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am back from an early anniversary celebration cruise with the wife. After some thinking and some talking with some folks I am probably going to be doing this in lieu of the last 2 weeks of Fast Tens. Training ADD is annoying and I suck for caving in. This program hits most of the points that I want to hit so we will see how it goes. One of my main issues is that with the BB, even the homemade one, I can add more weight. KB's I can only add more volume. At this point I am doing the same weight on the bar as I do with 2x24kg. With the solitary DD 32kg I can use more weight, in a unilaterally at least, than the 24's allow, but even this isn't that heavy in terms of strength work. That being said the weights in the HG's are not much heavier than this, caber being probably less than double this, and in terms of GS it is heavy. I will probably bounce back and forth for a bit feeling it out and go from there. For now this seems to be what I will be working with.
Quote:
Day 1:
Throwing
***BB: C/J/FSQ complex ladder


Day 2:
KB sprints (LC)
Chins

Day 3:
Throwing
***BB: C/J/FSQ complex ladder

***All BB stuff is being done with a homemade 2 1/2 in axle/fat bar, so the weights will be much lighter than they should be, my grip being the weak link in all this. Oh well. Make do with what you got.



Today:
Throwing: OH & WFD- 16kg, 24kg, 20lbs fieldstone; 30 mins
C/J/FSQ: 3-4-5x 115 lbs

No comments: