Saturday, December 8, 2012

Warmup

LC:
5 mins @ 2x28kg; 4 rpm = 20 reps

Cleans:
3 mins @ 2x28kg; 10 rpm= 30 reps

Run:
2 miles in 20 mins

28s are feeling lighter than they have in the past.  This makes me feel good.  Just wanted to get some good reps in and not really tax myself.  Reps in the bank, so to speak.

LC felt good and the technique feels like I am fighting the bells a lot less than I used to.  More flow, less fight.  Doesn't change the fact that it is still hard work, but it means I am inching towards the right direction.

Cleans were for technique work and felt solid.  Breathing was good and no real hinkiness going on.  The healed up tear on the right hand split from the bell sitting on it in the rack.  Nothing major but terminated the set at 3 mins to avoid any more tearing.  Tomorrow is a 24 on the truck so I will doctor it from now until Monday and see what I come up with.  Might just hit a set of LC and a decent run on Monday to give it a little more time to toughen up.

Run felt great.

No comments: