Thursday, June 23, 2011

Training for today:

OALC:
10 mins @ 24kg; 6 rpm

FSQ:
1-2-3 x3; 2x24kg

PU:
3x5 @ 20 lbs

OALC felt fine. I had some forearm burn and my right wrist felt kinda jacked towards the hand switch. The wrist issue is from an altercation with a patient last night. Restraining a psychotic meth addict is harder than it sounds.

Went low on the FSQ as I am uncertain how it will feel tomorrow. During the session it felt easy as hell. PU's were fine. Looking forward to working up to the 32kg on my back.

In RL Dunn news, I spoke with my supervisor on the amberlamps and things might be looking up. The company I work for just got a county 911 contract so that has opened up some full-time spots. He said that he wants to hash it out with the GM and see if I can get in on that. It would mean a set schedule of 3x 8hr days and one 24hr shift. This would be huge for trivial things like: my marriage, health, sanity, and lifting. Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me. The gods know that I am.

No comments: