Sunday, June 5, 2011

After working 2.5 days with no sleep, I figured I could get by with a light day. Feeling good and sexy right now despite the beating I took over the last dew days.

OALC:
8 mins @ 24kg; 6 rpm

Pushups:
3x10

GSQ:
3x12 @ 24kg

Swings:
25 mins @ 12kg; switch every 10 reps


The OALC felt easy as hell today. I mean, the weight was feeling light and that is always a good thing. Cardio-wise I was barely breathing hard.

Pushups are gonna start to have weight added to them. Probably gonna go to 20 lbs and work my way back to 3x10 reps.

GSQ are gonna climb to at least 15 reps and I will either go to the 32kg OR start with low rep sets of 2x24kg. We will see.

The swings were to make up for my missing some jogging. I went as fast as I needed to with these. Grip was a little fatigued but eh. Breath was taxed but barely. Lower back was SWOLED.

BW before this was 177lbs @ approx 11%bf. I think that I am slowly gaining some ground on my strength base. SHUGYO!!!

No comments: