Monday, May 9, 2011

LC:
4 mins @ 2x24kg; 5 rpm
4 mins @ 2x24kg; 8 rpm

GSQ+curl @ top:
2x15 @ 24kg

Pushups:
2x15


The LC felt good, but the 2nd set had me breathing hard. I credit this to me losing my rhythm more than anything else. Still a good set and I think I could probably hit 5 mins at that pace. Decided to opt out of the run since I got started so late and I got to nap before work at the Crazy House tonight. Squats are still rehab for me and they feel great. Decided to toss in a curl at the top since my left elbow has been bothering me some in the lockout.

My work schedule has lightened up since I am done with orientation with the amberlamps. Only two shifts this week, so that is a fucking HUGE load off. Time for a nap and then some braised short ribs made by the Wif.

No comments: