Monday, January 30, 2012

72 hrs of work/hell is finished. Only got one more day on the truck and a shift at Sbux until I am free for the week.

Didn't care to much for this last week of OA volume work since it had my right elbow and lower back feeling wonky. Just gonna stick with my patented "GS Muscle Program"™ for the time being as it had me going up in numbers and getting stronger. Don't fix what ain't broken I guess.


Just to keep it up in the log for my own viewing and others here it is....

GS Muscle Program ™
Day 1: 2-3 GS sets w/ medium bell; Rows

Day 2: heavier ladders or intervals of C&J/P and weighted chins, light swings.

Day 3: light or medium OA bell work; squat of some kind; Ring dips.


Today:

LC:
2 mins @ 2x24kg; 5 rpm (SAD!!!)
4 mins @ 216kg; 6 rpm

Rows:
3x5 @ 32kg


Gonna the wife through a LC set and maybe a park walk/jog

No comments: