Sunday, April 3, 2011

LC:
5 mins @ 2x24kg; 7 rpm

Jerk:
3 mins @ 2x24kg; 12 rpm

Jog: 5 laps around the back part of the property; approx 8 mins (1.25 miles???)


LC felt pretty good. I am still running outta breath and having issues with cycling my breathing but its getting better. I think I might be able to go 6 mins @ that pace but it would be tiring fo'sho.

Jerks are still fatiguing my grip. Tried to be very observant of where exactly it was fatiguing and it is just 2 fingers over and down from the elbow at the "head" of the forearm muscles. I actually massaged this area today and while it hurt, they feel much better. Also I am noticing a lot more transfer of power and better placement of my elbows. I actually have bruises starting on my abs from the catching the bells.

No comments: