Thursday, June 13, 2013

Warmup

LC:
10 mins @ 2x28kg; 5 rpm = 50 reps

Run:
3 miles of hills in 21:09

Stretched and done.

Wanted 10 mins and got it.  Nothing hurting or straining about this which makes me feel good considering this is the first actual day off I have had from work in 2 weeks and no sleep last night.  Over 200 hrs of work time in 2 weeks + training + class has left me a little burned out.  Glad to see I can churn this out even on a bad day.  

This pace lets me keep control of my breathing and HR without much thought.  I know that it is slow for a base pace compared to some of the big names, but with this as my base I feel like I can step it up for a few mins and back down to this without terminating the set.  Comfort zone for the win.

Will be going on 6 day beach trip for my birthday and when I get back it will be time to begin working with the 32s.

No comments: