Sunday, March 27, 2011

Four days of no working out, just working. Ended up working 25 straight hours between jobs. Ended the week with little to no sleep and have been recuperating since I got off yesterday at 8 am. Did some about 10 mins of stretching each day but that is about it.

While we have caught up on bills and such with me working +70 hr work weeks, I am exhausted most of the time. I am switching from a 5 on/2 off schedule to 4 on/3 off for my workouts to see if that can help. I will say that while my numbers have been climbing, I am missing my grind lifts and the effects that they have on the body. I tried to clean the 32's just feel it out and they felt heavy. While the GS focus is leaning me out, I am losing a bit of size and strength. I will keep on it for now but may toss in a strength day later on since GS is not my only focus, being strong and healthy is as well.

Just running outta motivation with this schedule and other shit. I just remember when I focused so much on cycling and I ended up looking like a Auschwitz survivor. Was decent on the bike but at nothing else. I just don't want to end up that way with GS. Time to stop whining and lift.

Today's session AM:

LC:
5 mins @ 2x24kg; 7 rpm

Jerk:
3 mins @ 10 rpm

Stretch

No comments: