Friday, January 29, 2010

LC: 6 min @ 2x16kg; 10 rpm
Snatch: 4 min @ 16 kg; 15 rpm
BWS: 50 reps

I was going to do LC @ 10 min/10 rpm but I got to minute 6 and I wanted it to fucking end...not from pain/burn/fatigue but from the damn monotony. This is where my training ADD is kicking in something fierce. I am on month 3-4 now of GS training solely on LC. If I am going to stick with this and make Rank I by June and attempt CMS by December then I am going to have to add some stuff that will compliment my LC. For now I am going to give this set up a try. On my Day 2 I will be doing a 10 min GS set of LC 6-8 mins @ +10 rpm followed by Snatch for the remainder of the 10 mins. Goal for the Snatch is to remain above 15 rpm. This is mainly to keep the heartrate pretty high. Focus my strength on the two LC days.

No comments: