Thursday, April 22, 2010

ter some consideration I think some things need to happen with my training.

1) Get back to taking a daily multivitamin.
2) Start trying to get into bed at a sensible hour.
3) Simplify training.


1 & 2 are pretty simple since this could very well be the culprit for my lagging energy levels. #3 is a big one for me since I have a tendency to start out with a simple and effective plan only to end up complicating it needlessly for reasons that I can't all together define.

From here on until the competition in June at Shetler's this will be the movements that will take place:
*Press/Jerk- for time ONLY
*OALC @ 24kg and 32kg
*Swing
*LC @ 2x24kg (timed sets with a touch of volume work possible)

If I feel ballsy I will toss on a set or two of chins or a light run. I am looking at a template of something like the following.

Day 1- LC @ 2x24kg; shoot for upper range of my limit;
Day 2- OALC- 32kg, then 24kg/ Swings
Day 3- Jerk OR Press/rack hold; timed sets @ 32kg or 2x24kg/ Swings

No comments: